Rules and Regulations
All music must be emailed to ____(camp kate gmail)________ prior to the start of the intensive. A back-up CD or iPod must be available for all entries at the time of the showcase.
The judging panel consists of Kate Jablonski and two additional qualified judges. Each judge provides feedback and critiques for each entry. All submitted pieces are emailed an audio critique from Kate within one week of the showcase.
• All entries have a time limit of 4 minutes.
• All dancers performing in the showcase must be registered for CAMP
• The deadline for entry changes is 1 week prior to CAMP KATE. No
changes will be accepted after this date.
• Entry fees are NON-REFUNDABLE. NO EXCEPTIONS.
• No Canadian checks accepted. Bank money orders must be payable in
US Funds only.
• All showcase fees are per person, per entry.
• Professional and amateur dancers are welcome to enter work into the showcase.
All CAMP KATE attendees authorize the use of their images in photos
and video for any and all CAMP KATE purposes.
Duo/Trio: $30 per dancer
Group: $25 per dancer